Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Dakshika Jayathilaka <da...@wso2.com> on 2014/12/15 10:36:20 UTC

Application Editor node auto positioning

Hi All,

I have added node re-position capability to application editor using
 dagre[1] js lib. Groups and cartridges will automatically position into
editor area with new change.

Ex: if you double click *group8* it will added to editor are like below.

​

Once you connect nodes with application, you can manually rearrange editor
area by clicking re-position button.

​

Here is the PR for above change:

https://github.com/apache/stratos/pull/153

Your comments and feedback will be highly appreciated.

[1] https://github.com/cpettitt/dagre

Thank you,

*Dakshika Jayathilaka*
Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware
0771100911

Re: Application Editor node auto positioning

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Nicely done Dakshika! :-)

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: Application Editor node auto positioning

Posted by Dakshika Jayathilaka <da...@wso2.com>.
Thank you Lahiru..!

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Dakshika Jayathilaka <da...@wso2.com>.