Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ca...@usitc.gov on 2006/07/05 15:12:21 UTC

REPOST: Multiple passes of filtering

I am doing something very similar to rudy.  My application accesses its
properties via JNDI - so each environment would have its own custom
tailored set of properties.  I would like the build process to batch
filter the properties files for each environment and include then in the
artifact.

I have property files that I want filtered 4 times to 4 different
target directories from 4 different filter sets.

Can maven2 handle this directly, or should I just write an ant build
file to do this and wire that into maven using the maven-antrun-plugin?

Carlos