Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it> on 2013/11/14 23:36:41 UTC

Accidentally merge branch 'prepare/isis-viewer-wicket-1.3.1-RC1' into master?

Hi Dan,

I noticed that you have merged the release branch into master and as a
result overwriting version numbers in the poms.

Don't know wether thats on purpose or accidentally but it's confusing to
suddenly have master go from 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT back to 1.3.0

Cheers,

Jeroen

PS Thanks for putting all this effort in the latest release.

Re: Accidentally merge branch 'prepare/isis-viewer-wicket-1.3.1-RC1' into master?

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
It was on purpose, but it was a mistake for the pom versions not to have
changed.

thx for the pickup - I'll fix.

Dan