Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Julien Le Dem <ju...@dremio.com> on 2016/11/17 16:58:56 UTC

Arrow sync reminder

The arrow sync is happening today at 10am PT (in 1 hour)
on hangout:
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/dremio.com/arrow

This happens every 2 weeks on Thursday 10am PT.
everybody is welcome.
The way it goes:
1) round table: introduce yourself, mention topics you'd like discussed or
just mentioned. Just listening is fine.
2) We go over the topics that have been listed in 1.
3) send notes to the dev list, usually with follow ups in JIRAs

--
Julien

Re: Arrow sync reminder

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
I wasn't able to make it today.

I've been working on the JSON reader/writer for integration testing in
ARROW-373 https://github.com/apache/arrow/pull/202. This is nearing
completion -- code review would be welcome. The C++ integration test
harness will go into a new patch.

Thanks
Wes

Re: Arrow sync reminder