Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Bayu Widyasanyata <bw...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/02 13:24:13 UTC

Re: Strange: Nutch didn't crawl level 2 (depth 2) pages

Hi Tejas,

It's works and great! :)
After reconfigured and many times of generate, fetch, parse & update, the
pages on 2nd level is being crawled.

1 question, Is it fine and correct if I modified my current
crawler+indexing script into this pseudo (skeleton):

# example number of levels / depth (loop)
LOOP=4

nutch->inject()

loop[ =< $LOOP]
{
    nutch->generate()
    nutch->fetch(a_segment)
    nutch->parse(a_segment)
    nutch->updatedb(a_segment)
}

nutch->solrindex()

Thank you!

--
wassalam,
[bayu]

Re: Strange: Nutch didn't crawl level 2 (depth 2) pages

Posted by Bayu Widyasanyata <bw...@gmail.com>.
Yupe, thanks!

---
wassalam,