Posted to dev@htrace.apache.org by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org> on 2016/10/01 04:36:56 UTC

builds and automation

I've been using a Dockerfile [1] to test Apache HTrace (incubating) with
and just shared it on the incubator list to help others test the current
release candidate with. Figured I'd check and see what the consensus was
for adding it to our repo and enabling Travis against our github mirror to
get some automated testing feedback. The Dockerfile is based on Centos 7,
but could easily be convert over to Ubuntu, more important thing to me was
that we have a known reference for people to be able to jump in and easily
develop/test against. Thoughts?

-Jake

[1]: https://gist.github.com/jfarrell/97d4cd974821ab5fc6cb43ea75c6fd47

Re: builds and automation

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
perfect, no clue how I overlooked that, pretty much identical to what I
have been using other than s/ubuntu/centos/

-Jake

Re: builds and automation

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.
Hi Jake,