Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Igor Bljahhin <ig...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/11 15:56:33 UTC

[m2] Compilation of multiproject project

Hi!

I have strange problem with the compilation of multiproject project.

If I run the "mvn compile" in subproject, everything is OK, but if I
run the "mvn compile" in the top project, the compilation fails,
because the compilator does not find any dependencies of that
subproject.

One error message from the compilator (actually there are many of them):
C:\projects\translators\translators-commons\src\main\java\com\challengeit\translators\util\SpringContextLoader.java
:[20,29] cannot find symbol
symbol  : class ClassPathXmlApplicationContext
location: class com.challengeit.translators.util.SpringContextLoader

The class ClassPathXmlApplicationContext came from Spring dependency.

Do you have any ideas?

Sincerelly,
Igor

Re: [m2] Compilation of multiproject project

Posted by Igor Bljahhin <ig...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I was wrong. The compilation did not work at all and started
work when I changed the scope parameter of each dependency, "runtime"
to "compile".

Sorry.