Posted to dev@ozone.apache.org by Michel Sumbul <mi...@yahoo.fr.INVALID> on 2023/02/27 16:26:24 UTC

Re :Re: [DISCUSS] How many days to wait if no response from reviewer?

Hi guys,
I think this is a great idea that will help a lot!!Agreed with previous comments 15days is quite long.
How do we move forward to make it happen?
Thanks,Michel

Envoyé depuis Yahoo Mail pour Android

  Le dim., févr. 12, 2023 à 8:19, Lokesh Jain<lj...@apache.org> a écrit:   +1

It would also be great to also add this in contributor guidelines.

Re: Re :Re: [DISCUSS] How many days to wait if no response from reviewer?

Posted by Dave Gantenbein <da...@gr-oss.io>.
Just to recap the community call today so there are no surprises - we
agreed this will be standard practice going forward, beginning tomorrow -
barring any strenuous objections. Speak now or forever hold your peace!