Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by livelock <di...@masse.de> on 2006/09/11 01:13:27 UTC

email service in 4.1, depreciation of IMonitor

Hi,
In  http://www.nabble.com/tapestry-email-service-tf1659362.html#a4507486
tapestry email servcie  we had a pluggeable email service. IMonitor has been
removed in 4.1 which is being used by this email service, how do I fix this
email service now? Is there another service out there working with 4.1?

Regards

Re: email service in 4.1, depreciation of IMonitor

Posted by livelock <di...@masse.de>.
Hi Jesse,
I did not have the time to look into it, sources are included here:
http://www.actualis.com/tapestry/tapestry-email-0.1.0.zip

My guess is that it is being used to send out emails before the page is
rendered. At least Henri wrote somewhere it uses its own cycle. But what do
I know...

Regards

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.