Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Ravi Kapuganty <Rk...@mohomine.com> on 2001/03/28 21:14:33 UTC

Xalan Transformer Hangs

Hi,

I just downloaded the Xalan library and re-built the libraries on Windows
NT. I tried to run the Sample "XalanTransform" application, but is hangs. I
tried writing my own application using the "XalanTransformer" class. The
applications hangs up in the "XalanTransformer::transform" method. I tried
using the compiled stylesheets also. In that case the application hangs in
the "XSLTEngineImpl::process" method. The XSL and XML files are fine as they
are working as expected with MSXML parser.

Could anybody tell me why the application is hanging?? Am I missing
anything???

Thanks in Advance,
Ravi