Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matthew Eichler <ma...@chello.nl> on 2002/10/01 12:17:32 UTC

Struts Radio Tag Example

I'm a newbie with 1.1b2 and was wondering if anyone had a simple example
of how to use the Struts RadioTag from the HTML tag library with some
sort of collection in a form bean.

Thanks in advance.

--
Matthew Eichler

Re: Struts Radio Tag Example

Posted by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>.
Check out the various links the struts crew put together:
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/resources/index.html

Sample part of Chuck C.'s book:
http://www.theserverside.com/resources/strutsreview.jsp

My Take
Iterate over the collection and set the values accordingly.  This
example is used when the collection contains plain strings (or the
toString() method is overriden).  Correct/adjust if (probably) necessary:

<logic:iterate name="somecollection" id="someobject">
value="<%=  someobject.toString() %>"  />
</logic>