Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Venkat Rangan <ve...@clariussystems.com> on 2012/11/24 03:50:01 UTC

Pre-built binaries for AMI

Hi,

How do I identify the pre-built package for install on an Amazon Linux
Instance with AMI image?

yum install qpidd

comes back with "No package qpidd available" error.

venkat

RE: Pre-built binaries for AMI

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Ok... I'm not familiar with the AMI distro but apparently nobody has packaged qpid for that. I see you also some build questions as well. Let us know how you make out with that.
-Steve

Posted by Venkat Rangan <ve...@clariussystems.com>.
Steve,

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.