Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by duschhaube <du...@gmx.net> on 2008/05/05 11:10:17 UTC

static resource problem

Hello,

I have some Problems with static content in struts.

My package structure looks like this:

org.apache.struts2.static.myjs.css -> Here are the static css files

org.apache.struts2.static.myjs.images -> Here are some static images

in the static css file I use this:
	background: url(../images/someimage.gif);
but the image is not shown on the html page.

Is this a common problem or do I something wrong??

thanks in advance

Re: static resource problem

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
Please ask this question to the Struts Users mailing list:
http://struts.apache.org/mail.html

Antonio

Re: static resource problem

Posted by duschhaube <du...@gmx.net>.
just solved it by my self.

i haved used eclipse to format my css code.

it makes this #label:hover to #label :hover
and this doesn't works anymore.

so i never use eclipse formatting for css again.