Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Laurent Michenaud <lm...@adeuza.fr> on 2001/11/15 16:38:54 UTC

Security question

Hi,

It is possible de verify that a servlet has been called by a specific
servlet or jsp
and that it can't be called by another one.

Michenaud Laurent
- Adeuza -
[ Développeur Web - Administrateur Réseau ]

Re: Security question

Posted by Pritpal Dhaliwal <ps...@ucdavis.edu>.
You could always use Referrer to see where the request is coming from.  I am
not sure if this would work if you used  a dispatcher.

Pritpal Dhaliwal