Posted to user@storm.apache.org by David Novogrodsky <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/10 17:16:43 UTC

Running Storm on a Windows machine JAVA_HOME not set

All,

I have downloaded 0.9.1 binaries onto my Windows 7 system.  When I move
into the Storm directory, using Command Prompt, and run this, I get an
error:

C:\apache-storm-0.9.1-incubating\bin>storm
Error: JAVA_HOME is incorrectly set.
Usage: storm COMMAND
where COMMAND is one of:

So when I check the JAVA_HOME setting, I get this:
C:\apache-storm-0.9.1-incubating\bin>echo %JAVA_HOME%
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_17
C:\apache-storm-0.9.1-incubating\bin>

Any idea what is wrong?

David Novogrodsky
david.novogrodsky@gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidnovogrodsky

Re: Running Storm on a Windows machine JAVA_HOME not set

Posted by David Novogrodsky <da...@gmail.com>.
It worked, thanks!!

Sent from my iPad

Posted by Trevor Madge <tm...@gmail.com>.