Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Tim McNamara <pa...@timmcnamara.co.nz> on 2012/04/16 11:31:40 UTC

MoinMoin theme update?

Has there been any thought to adding a custom theme for the wiki? Does
anyone on this team have access to the file system of wiki.apache.org?

Re: MoinMoin theme update?

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <da...@muse.net.nz>.
On 16 April 2012 11:31, Tim McNamara <pa...@timmcnamara.co.nz> wrote:
> Has there been any thought to adding a custom theme for the wiki? Does
> anyone on this team have access to the file system of wiki.apache.org?

Hi Tim,

Firstly thanks for updating the wikipedia entry - it's really appreciated!

Re custom themes, it's an ASF repo so in principle I should be able to
do it. This seemed like a good shot to me from Christian Swinehart:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/201202.mbox/%3CCA+Y+446MEiYFE6zRqmkaV6M7u3FynSfPVBBpCHs3NYvzq0cbQQ@mail.gmail.com%3E

BTW the URLs are mangled in the archive:

front page http://samizdat.cc/couchdb/
logo http://samizdat.cc/moin_static188/modernized/img/couchdb-wiki-logo-small.png
css http://samizdat.cc/moin_static188/modernized/css/screen.css

>From looking quickly at http://moinmo.in/HelpOnThemes this is 90%
figuring out where stuff is stored on the apache infrastructure and
10% real work.

Christian if you have any tips please let me know, otherwise I'll get
to this after finishing couchbase doc importing.

I opened a jira to remind me, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1467

A+
Dave