Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Helen Chen <he...@yahoo.com> on 2004/11/10 20:26:20 UTC

feature request and patch

Hi,

I am new in this mail list. Could anyone kindly tell me how to send
feature request and patch to datagrid? Should I use this email address?

Regards,

Helen

Re: feature request and patch

Posted by Felipe Leme <ja...@felipeal.net>.
On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 17:26, Helen Chen wrote:
> I am new in this mail list.

Welcome :-)

> Could anyone kindly tell me how to send feature request and patch to datagrid? Should I use this email address?

No, don't use this address: open an issue at bugzilla and it will be
automatically sent to the taglibs-dev list. The URL is:

http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi

(Please use the Taglibs as 'program' and Sandbox Taglibs as 'component')

-- Felipe