Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vinay Menon <ja...@vinay.org.uk> on 2001/06/30 01:04:51 UTC

Re: Using the element on web.xml to define short name f or a servlet in a package

You will need mod_jk.

Under your tomcat/doc directory, you should have information on setting up
Apache to talk to Tomcat.

Applications will need mapping like

JkMount /appname/servlet/* ajp13

To pass on the request for servlets to the ajp13 connector.

Vinay