Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2007/11/29 06:01:36 UTC

ApacheCon 2007 US

I was at ApacheCon 2007  in Atlanta, and met many people I've only seen
before on mailing lists; it was nice to see the real people :-).  I
presented some interesting projects and activities around Apache UIMA in
a track called the Fast Feather Track - these were 15 minute talks about
projects in the Incubator; the presentation is here:
http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/Us2007OnlineSessionSlides - click on
the 8th entry in the list.  A lot of the interesting material in the
presentation was shown by clicking on some of the links, for instance -
the one linking to a demo of the IBM TALES translingual search system
for TV news channels.

-Marshall