Posted to user@struts.apache.org by abhishek jain <ab...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/05 09:32:17 UTC

logic bean iterator

Hi friends,
I am using struts 1 , and i am trying to fetch a list from database, (as a
use case the students and marks )
i need to display that in the jsp page by itegrating,
I can print via out.print() in jsp and not via the normal logic:iterate,
Can any one point me to a suitable tutorial or cheat sheat or some notes,
Pl i have tried a lot of times and cant get that through.

Also another problem i am facing is that i am migrating my site from PHP to
Struts, i need to use apache + mod_rewrte, and deploy the struts application
in the tomcat port forward,
I am novice at this, can someone let me access some notes which can correct
me,
Pl. dont mind i have tried but cannt find a starter tutorial at this the
closest i found was http://rimuhosting.com/mod_jk2_and_mod_proxy_ajp.jsp and
it does not solve my problem.

--
Thanks and kind Regards,
Abhishek jain

Re: logic bean iterator

Posted by abhishek jain <ab...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 2:02 PM, abhishek jain <ab...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi friends,
> I am using struts 1 , and i am trying to fetch a list from database, (as a
> use case the students and marks )
> i need to display that in the jsp page by itegrating,
> I can print via out.print() in jsp and not via the normal logic:iterate,
> Can any one point me to a suitable tutorial or cheat sheat or some notes,
> Pl i have tried a lot of times and cant get that through.
>
> Also another problem i am facing is that i am migrating my site from PHP to
> Struts, i need to use apache + mod_rewrte, and deploy the struts application
> in the tomcat port forward,
> I am novice at this, can someone let me access some notes which can correct
> me,
> Pl. dont mind i have tried but cannt find a starter tutorial at this the
> closest i found was http://rimuhosting.com/mod_jk2_and_mod_proxy_ajp.jsp and
> it does not solve my problem.

The iterator problem has been solved,
Still looking the sol. for mod_rewrite and how to deploy ?

Thanks all for the replies,
- abhi