Posted to dev@sedona.apache.org by Netanel Malka <ma...@apache.org> on 2020/10/14 14:59:25 UTC

JTSplus fork status

Hi Jia,
I saw that you merge the PR about make Sedona depend on JTS.
Did you also try to open a PR in the JTS project?

I wondered if they agreed to accept your changes.

BR,
Netanel Malka.

Re: JTSplus fork status

Posted by Jim Hughes <jh...@ccri.com>.
Hi all,

I'd suggest that we look for alternatives around the changes to
userData.  When I've talked to Martin Davis (lead JTS developer), he's
been a little unsure and cautious around how userData is used.

As one suggestion, is it possible to separate out comparison and
serialization around userData?

Cheers,

Jim

Re: JTSplus fork status