Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Vince Hodges <vh...@home.com> on 2000/09/18 19:55:40 UTC

Missing source file?

Hello all,

I've been attempting to build the nightly's from the last two days
(17th and 18th) and the source file for class

  org.apache.velocity.processor.javacc.parser.ASTNumberLiteral

Seems to be missing (indeed, it's not even in CVS).  If this class is
still being used (and I would think it is) then I must assume that
someone forgot to add it to the repository ;-).

Thanks.

--
Vince Hodges                             "Beware geeks bearing diffs"
vhodges@home.com

Missing source file?

Posted by Vince Hodges <vh...@home.com>.

    Vince> Hello all,

    Vince> I've been attempting to build the nightly's from the last
    Vince> two days (17th and 18th) and the source file for class

Responding to my own post.  The snapshot from the 11th is building
fine.  I'll use that for now.

Thanks.