Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Julien HENRY <he...@yahoo.fr> on 2009/08/14 12:39:33 UTC

animal-sniffer and cobertura issues

Hi,

I'm testing animal-sniffer with my build. All was fine until I tried to generate the site.

First, it seems that animal-sniffer is executed a lot of times during site generation.

And worst is it is failing on Cobertura instrumented classes :

[INFO] Checking unresolved references to org.jvnet.animal-sniffer:java1.4:1.0
[ERROR] Undefined reference: net/sourceforge/cobertura/coveragedata/ProjectData.getGlobalProjectData()Lnet/sourceforge/cobertura/coveragedata/ProjectData; in D:\Projects\XXXXX\myproject\xxxxx-myproject-webapp\target\generated-classes\cobertura\com\xxxxxx\myproject\action\ActionListAction.class
...(1 error for each and every class of my software)
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Signature errors found. Verify them and put @IgnoreJRERequirement on them.

Do you have any solution?

Thanks

Julien

Re: animal-sniffer and cobertura issues

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
bind animal sniffer to a phase after test, that way it will not be
executed in the forked lifecycle