Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Miller, Timothy" <Ti...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2020/06/06 10:46:02 UTC

Re: Missing Medication Frequency and Allergy attributes from MedicationMention [EXTERNAL]

Hi Honey,
I created a module last year for doing some medication attribute extraction, but it is not part of core ctakes yet so you would have to integrate it yourself. It uses the typesystem and most of the regular ctakes pipeline so it shouldn't be that difficult.
Check it out here:
https://github.com/tmills/ctakes-ade

If you want to give it a try and have questions I'll be happy to try to help. There is also a ctakes-drugner module that probably does similar things but I don't have experience with it myself.

Tim