Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michal Galet <ga...@email.cz> on 2009/12/17 10:15:54 UTC

Re: ejb-jar plug-in - Can we add dependency jars to ejb-jar.jar

A workaround that works for me is:

      <build>
        <plugins>
          <plugin>
            <executions>
              <execution>
                <phase>process-resources</phase>
                <goals>
                  <goal>copy-dependencies</goal>
                </goals>
              </execution>
            </executions>
            <configuration>
              <outputDirectory>target/classes</outputDirectory>
              <includeScope>runtime</includeScope>
            </configuration>
          </plugin>