Posted to p-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Anshuman S. Rawat" <as...@cs.columbia.edu> on 2004/05/26 19:03:45 UTC

xerces perl docs

Hi,
Is there any documentation available on xerces perl XML parser?

Thanks,
Anshuman

Re: xerces perl docs

Posted by "Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com>.
"Anshuman S. Rawat" <as...@cs.columbia.edu> writes:

> Is there any documentation available on xerces perl XML parser?

Hi Anshuman,

The documentation for the project is all for the C++ library which we
use under the hood. So if you understand C++, the documentation will
be semi-useful to you. If you don't understand C++ the documentation
may still be semi-useful to you ;-)

There are many, many examples in the t/ directory, and samples/
directory has a few complete programs. I won't guarantee that they are
well-commented, but I try my best (which is to say patches are welcome
;-)

Also, I will send plenty of south indian food to anyone who offers to
help convert the C++ documentation to Perl POD.

Cheers,
jas.