Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by 。◕‿◕。 <dr...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/24 11:22:33 UTC

I have problem when config the james server

Our company need to seed about 50000 mails within 8 hours.

but the first problem I found is the mails in outgoing dir are sent very
slowly, about 5 mails per second, and the delivery threads is 50.

so, is there any parameters I have lost to config?

Re: I have problem when config the james server

Posted by 。◕‿◕。 <dr...@gmail.com>.
yes, I am talking the outgoing delivery thread and the outgoing directory.

The james version is 2.3.2, currently, it's the latest version.

and the OS is ubuntu 10.4

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Hi there,

Posted by 。◕‿◕。 <dr...@gmail.com>.
This problem has been solved. Three port (smtp , pop3, nntp )must be
different from another, i forget change the nntp 119 port.

Posted by 。◕‿◕。 <dr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.

Posted by 。◕‿◕。 <dr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ranjib Dey <ra...@thoughtworks.com>.