Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Sumit Nigam <su...@yahoo.com> on 2015/10/20 17:26:11 UTC

Using CURRENT_TIME()

Hi,
I am using CURRENT_TIME() for one of the columns.
I wanted to know how is this value passed along to different region servers involved in processing the UPSERT? Does it use the current timestamps of individual region servers ?
I am using batched upserts (huge) and have current_time() as one of the column values. Would it be right to assume that those rows can get different timestamps? Or would they all have same timestamp?

Thanks,Sumit

Using CURRENT_TIME()