Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Verdan Mahmood <ve...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/18 10:55:14 UTC

Deprecate legacy UI in favor of FAB RBAC

Hi all,

At the moment, we do have 2 versions of UI for Apache Airflow which is
really hard to maintain.
In an effort to remove the legacy UI, and make the FAB (RBAC UI) the
default and only UI version of Apache Airflow, I've opened a PR, with all
tests passing on Travis.

PR: https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/4339
Travis Build:
https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-airflow/builds/469438619

Since it's a big change and really hard to keep it updated with the latest
master all the time, can someone please help with the reviews?

Best,
*Verdan Mahmood*

Re: Deprecate legacy UI in favor of FAB RBAC

Posted by Bolke de Bruin <bd...@gmail.com>.
The branch has for 1.10 is different from master (v1-10-test and stable) so
there is no issue from that perspective. If there are fixes for 1.10 after
the merge that concern the old ui they can just be based against the right
branch.

B.

Op di 18 dec. 2018 13:49 schreef airflowuser
<airflowuser@protonmail.com.invalid:

Posted by airflowuser <ai...@protonmail.com.INVALID>.