Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Barrett, Steven" <SR...@ordsvy.gov.uk> on 2001/05/24 11:33:20 UTC

Ctx( ): 400 R( /) null error for tomcat

Tomcat reports the error...

Ctx(  ): 400 R( /) null

When a site is accessed externally as soon as a HTML FORM POST occurs. The
POST works perfectly well when the site is accessed internally.

The external requests are routed through IIS initially which is setup to do
a redirect to TOMCAT running on a different machine. If the POST request is
changed to a GET request it works correctly.

It looks like it is a problem with the redirection where by the HTTP
Headers/Body are coming through in a bad format on POST requests.

Has anyone experienced something similar and offer any advice.

Steve

Ordnance Survey is continually seeking to improve the products
and services it provides, including our web site.
To help us to ensure that the Ordnance Survey web site meets
your requirements, we would be grateful if you could take a
few moments of your time to tell us what you think of it.

Complete the questionnaire at http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk