Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Nicolas Barrera <nb...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/18 17:20:10 UTC

Loop and parameters question

Hi, all

I got the following question,

supose that I want to define an accordion like this...

<t:jquery.accordion  t:panels="AccordionDemoTabs1,AccordionDemoTabs2,
> 		AccordionDemoTabs3,AccordionDemoTabs4"
> 		t:activeElementId="activeElement">

> 	<h3>Element 1</h3>
> 	<hr/>
> 	content from block 1

> 	<h3>Element 2</h3>
> 	<hr/>
> 	content from block 2
>
> </t:jquery.accordion>

but, that I want to decide dynamically how many elements the accordion has,

so I thought about using a t:loop inside the t:jquery.accordion... like
this:

<t:jquery.accordion  ...>
> <t:loop ... >
>   	<h3>Element 1</h3>
>   	<hr/>
>     	content from block 1
> </t:loop>
> </t:jquery>

but I experienced some problems with the loop thinking that
AccordionDemoTabs1 was a parameter for him while in fact the intention was
that it was a parameter for t:jquery.accordion...

does anyone knows how would I "escape" the <p: tag so that loop don't take
it as own?

cheers and thanks in advance!

Nicolás.-