Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by xu cai <je...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/26 07:48:35 UTC

how to do some init jobs in my web service ?

I need initilize something before my web service come to work,  such as
startup some thread, create some db connections.
How can I do that in Axis ? can I just deploy a servlet to axis ?

--
- xucai

Re: how to do some init jobs in my web service ?

Posted by xu cai <je...@gmail.com>.
oh, thanks
My service will be session scope.
but I only want the it will be initialized only one time.
So seems I need override the axis servlet class.

-Jeffrey.

Posted by D P <de...@gmail.com>.

Re: How could invoke service through proxy server in axis2?

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi
Have a look at http://www.wso2.net/kb/161

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu

How could invoke service through proxy server in axis2?