Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Weaver (EXT), Scott" <x_...@ugs.com> on 2005/05/13 17:58:46 UTC

[VOTE] Changing version tags from"-dev" to "-SNAPSHOT"

I want to get everyone's' okay to change using -dev in our versions to
-SNAPSHOT.  This would be a HUGE plus for those of us building
applications based off of Jetspeed2's CVS.  For example, we have an
internal remote maven repo to which we upload changed versions of the J2
jars.  The problem arises when changes are made in the CVS but the
version does not change.  In this scenario, our automated builds will
not pull new version of the jar from the remote repo into the local,
causing all kinds of problems.

Regards,

-Scott

RE: [VOTE] Changing version tags from"-dev" to "-SNAPSHOT"

Posted by Scott T Weaver <sc...@binary-designs.net>.
Sorry, didn't mean to send it twice.

-Scott