Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Thibaut Barrere <t....@agromarches.fr> on 2002/10/18 12:39:35 UTC

WAR + server-config.wsdd + attachments

Hello,

I'm packaging my axis servlet as a war archive, to deploy on any >= 2.2
servlet container.

1/ I noticed in server-config.wsdd that the attachments.Directory is an
absolute path
<parameter name="attachments.Directory" value="C:\Documents and Settings\T.
Barrere\Local
Settings\Temp\Jetty_0_0_0_0_8080__qxpcom_52012\webapp\WEB-INF\attachments"/>

I'm not using attachments right now, but would like to know if anyone
experienced issues by putting a relative path here instead.

2/ Is it ok to rely on a previously generated server-config.wsdd (after
local deployment for instance) not to have to do a new AdminClient call on
the target ?
My goal is really to avoid any other operation than copying the war file on
the target for deployment.

Thanks,

Thibaut Barrère