Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 梅秋莹 <32...@qq.com> on 2020/04/23 06:43:00 UTC

回复:When build streaming cube in kylin, I got an error tip.

Hello,&nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;My&nbsp;&nbsp;Hadoop version is HDP 3.1.1.&nbsp; Yesterday, I have solved the problem with the method as follows:&nbsp;

In the follow path, we have repalced the "kafka-client-{version}.jar&nbsp;" from a lower version to a higher. Then we can build the streaming cube successfully.

发件人: Rupeng Wang <wangrupeng@live.cn&gt;
日期: 2020年4月22日 星期三 15:45
收件人: 梅秋莹 <3281438086@qq.com&gt;

&nbsp;

Well, I test it in Hadoop cluster with Kylin2.6.3 and Kafka2.0.0. But it run normally. My Hadoop version is cdh5.7. What’s your Hadoop version?

&nbsp;

-------------------

Best wishes,

Rupeng Wang

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

发件人: 梅秋莹 <3281438086@qq.com&gt;
日期: 2020年4月21日 星期二 16:46
收件人: user <user@kylin.apache.org&gt;
抄送: wangrupeng <wangrupeng@live.cn&gt;, Yaqian_Zhang <Yaqian_Zhang@126.com&gt;

&nbsp;

Thank you for your suggestions!

&nbsp;

When I tried with those plans you provided, I can find the kafka-client-{version}.jar and it also can be loaded by kylin. But when we restart the kylin, and recreate the model and cube,it also goes wrong with the same

&nbsp;

error message.&nbsp;

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

------------------ 原始邮件&nbsp;------------------

发件人: Yaqian Zhang <Yaqian_Zhang@126.com&gt;
答复: <user@kylin.apache.org&gt;
日期: 2020年4月21日 星期二 14:51
收件人: <user@kylin.apache.org&gt;

&nbsp;

Hi:

&nbsp;

Is Kafka home set before kylin is started?If not, you can set KAFKA_HOME and restart kylin.

&nbsp;

If you still encounter this problem after setting KAFKA_HOME, and your hadoop environment is hdp3.0, you can take a look at this issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-3970.&nbsp; I'm not sure if it will help you.

在 2020年4月21日,11:22,梅秋莹 <3281438086@qq.com&gt; 写道:

&nbsp;

Hello,dear kyliners:

&nbsp;

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Lately, We tried to create a streaming model in kylin ,which refer to doc "Cubing from Kafka(Near RT Streaming)" in kylin official website,

and&nbsp; we created the model and cube successfully, but when build the cube, it appeared an error,like this:

&nbsp;

"

ERROR [http-nio-7070-exec-9] controller.CubeController:398 : org.apache.kafka.clients.consumer.ConsumerConfig.configNames()Ljava/util/Set;

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.kafka.clients.consumer.ConsumerConfig.configNames()Ljava/util/Set;"

&nbsp;

<403E365D@D00A1012.05679E5E.png.jpg&gt;

&nbsp;

our environment:&nbsp; kylin 2.6.3; kafka 2.0.0.

&nbsp;

If you know where is the problem or you know how to solve it, please contact me, thank you very much!

&nbsp;