Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com> on 2012/08/14 05:10:55 UTC

Re: Hello! - Hadoop: System Requirements.

Hi,

Moving this to the user@hadoop.apache.org lists. The general@ lists is
only for project level discussions, not community support. Please use
the user@hadoop.apache.org for user-level queries, going forward.

I do not have experience with "IBI" yet (so the following may be
stupid as well), but if it allows you to bind itself to localhost,
then thats the best solution, as localhost IP is static.

--
Harsh J