Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Παπαδάκης Αστρινός <as...@otenet.gr> on 2008/10/19 15:45:18 UTC

FW: package org.apache.axis2.security.trust.token.RequestSecurityToken

Hello,

 I send this e-mail because I can't find the package
org.apache.axis2.security.trust.token.RequestSecurityToken in axis2.

(
<http://ws.apache.org/axis2/0_93/api/org/apache/axis2/security/trust/token/R
equestSecurityToken.html>
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/0_93/api/org/apache/axis2/security/trust/token/Re
questSecurityToken.html)

I have downloaded Apache Axis2/Java Version 1.4.1 and it didn't exist
inside.

(http://ws.apache.org/axis2/download/1_4_1/download.cgi)

In which version and where I cant find this (the folder trust)?

I am new in web services, I was using wss4j-1.5.1 where this class
(RequestSecurityToken) was in it ,but now I want to upgrade to wss4j-1.5.4
and

I don't want to use the old package from wss4j-1.5.1 so I m looking for this
class somewhere else.

Is very important for me to find it.

Thank you very much.

Papadakis Astrinos