Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Vaibhav Jain <va...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2020/09/24 05:03:47 UTC

How to get reservations happened in a specific period

Hello team,

We are managing the master inventory data in the OFBiz and want to do
real-time/hourly basis inventory sync up with a third party system.

Question:
How can we get the reservations that happened in a specific period?

Kind Regards,
Vaibhav Jain
cell: 782 834 1900

RE: How to get reservations happened in a specific period

Posted by Swapnil Shah <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
One of the ways to solve for it passes through InventoryItemDetail (in
conjunction with InventoryItem).

Thanks,

Swapnil