Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/10 13:26:47 UTC

A task management component based on OFBiz and ExtJS Sencha

Hi all,

some time ago I created a pet project for task management using ExtJS and
OFBiz.
Decided to put int on github [1] so if anyone want to use, do it on your
own risk ;)

Have a look at the screenshot or the LIVE DEMO running on amazon. It will
be there for couple of days.

Github https://github.com/bibryam/lazyplanner

Screenshot http://bit.ly/14HFQLs

LIVE DEMO http://lazyplanner.ofbizian.com

Blog
http://www.ofbizian.com/2013/09/an-old-pet-project-based-on-sencha-ext.html

Regards
Bilgin Ibryam

Re: A task management component based on OFBiz and ExtJS Sencha

Posted by Tri Vssic <tr...@vssic.com>.
It's cool
Thank you very much
Cheers
Tri

--

Tri

Chairman

www.vssic.com

Your FREEmium NETWORK

Viet Nam Solution and Service for Information

vCloudPortal(Portal) & vCloudBusiness(ERP)

Sun Certified Enterprise Architect

Ipv6: 2001:ee0:0:8001::20

+84922446668

Re: A task management component based on OFBiz and ExtJS Sencha

Posted by Mandeep Sidhu <ma...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps because Dojo and ExtJS provide very rich UI components and are
recommended for one page applications.
Their UI widgets save a lot of time writing your own components to get
things done. I am a big fan of jQuery myself but for fast and quick single
page applications I prefer Dojo or ExtJs.

Dojo has a relatively easy licence, perhaps that's one reason for choosing
it.

Just my two cents.

Regards,
Mandeep

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Then why not jQuery?

Jacques

Posted by Mandeep Sidhu <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
No, it will be a 1Tech Ltd product. But the recent work I've been doing
in the trunk helps makes the integration easier for anyone who wants to
give it a try.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com