Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Rohit Malhotra <ro...@daffodildb.com> on 2004/10/07 15:43:41 UTC

Problem with JMeter testing process

Hi,

This is Rohit Malhotra from Daffodil Software Ltd. I am using JMeter to test the heavy load on my website. By using JMeter I went through the web test plan. My main purpose to test Heavy traffic on my website. we are expecting some heavy traffice on our website in upcomming days and my purpose to test, will our site be able to handle heavy traffic? For solving this problem i went through JMeter Testing process for our webpages. Is this possible with JMeter?
How can we configured JMeter with our website?

What will be the criteria and steps to test?

Is there any need to configure JMeter with any webserver?

I am looking the great support from users as soon as possible.

Thank You

Rohit Malhotra
Daffodil Software Ltd.
SCO 42, 3rd Floor, Civil Lines,