Posted to users@maven.apache.org by glob157 <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/29 06:36:15 UTC

M2 plugin in Eclipse and the /target directory...

Hi guys... I was wondering why it is that, in eclipse, (when using the M2
plugin), my "target" directory is empty ?

I thought that maven generally builds all projects into .jar files in the
/target folder by default .....

Re: M2 plugin in Eclipse and the /target directory...

Posted by Manuel Doninger <ma...@doninger.net>.
Eclipse always hides the build results and /target/classes is defined
as build folder in the build path. This happens also with the /bin
folder in a standard Java project.

Besides, this is the wrong mailing list for m2eclipse, you can find
there the right adresses:
http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/project-information.html

Manuel