Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com> on 2013/02/07 05:16:30 UTC

Facing problem in Installation of OM2.x. Please Help!

I am installing OpenMeetings on "Windows 7 32bit" from your Website. I installed all the softwares and done settings as directed by the installing documentation. At the step "Checkout OM2.x and Compile" I make the directory "Builds" in "C:\" but when run the command line "svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/" the message shown in the command line
"svn: E175002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/':
svn: E175002: OPTIONS of 'https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/': Could not resolve hostname 'svn.apache.org': The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found.
<https://svn.apache.org>". Please help me out how to resolve this issue and fix this problem.

Re: Facing problem in Installation of OM2.x. Please Help!

Posted by BBS Technik <do...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

in the wiki https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools

you also find a lot of helpful instructions for installing from scratch .

Best regards

Ed

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Facing problem in Installation of OM2.x. Please Help!

Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.
Sir, I am installing first time please guide me in this step and further steps.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax