Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Sian January <si...@googlemail.com> on 2007/04/25 15:49:36 UTC

[site] Downloads page says the HDK contains tests, but I can't see them

I was just wondering if this is a mistake or if someone just hasn't got
around to it yet?

Thanks,

Sian

--
Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: [site] Downloads page says the HDK contains tests, but I can't see them

Posted by Sian January <si...@googlemail.com>.
I've just raised HARMONY-3771 with a patch to update the downloads page.

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <iv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sian January <si...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Vladimir Ivanov <iv...@gmail.com>.