Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Manfred Moser <ma...@simpligility.com> on 2013/11/09 20:39:45 UTC

Android Maven Plugin 3.8.0

As you probably noted I cut the 3.8.0 release of the Android Maven Plugin
and announced it on the users list.

It should be of note to you that we now require Maven 3.1.1+ for
developers and users. I have added a prerea and an enforce plugin setup.

As part of getting the build to work I needed a Maven 3.1.1 compatible
plugin-testing module. Since no release was cut in time I ended up forking
it and pushing it to Central. As soon as the Maven project cuts a release
we will revert back.

Details for the fork are at

https://github.com/simpligility/maven-plugin-testing

manfred