Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by schneidc <si...@gmx.de> on 2010/01/18 11:29:48 UTC

[Trinidad] Styling icon of tr:panelAccordion

Hi,

I just want to change the color of the disclosed / undisclosed icon of the
accordion panel but my problem is that the style always gets overridden by
some other.

In the stylesheet file I added these classes to change the icon color:

af|panelAccordion::undisclosed-icon {
	color: #CBD3E2;
}

af|panelAccordion::disclosed-icon {
	color: #CBD3E2;
}

But when I have a look at Firebug

.p_OraHideShowDisclosedSymbol, .af_panelTabbed_tab-selected a,
.p_OraTreeDisclosedSymbol a:link, .p_OraTreeDisclosedSymbol a:active,
.p_OraTreeDisclosedSymbol a:visited, .p_OraTreeRowSelected a:link,
.p_OraTreeRowSelected a:active, .p_OraTreeRowSelected a:visited {
color:#669966;

text-decoration:none;

}

Inherited froma.af_panelAccordion_title-link Bestandsan...ige.xhtml#

a.af_panelAccordion_title-link, .af_panelAccordion_undisclosed-icon,
.af_panelAccordion_disclosed-icon {

color:#CBD3E2;

}

As you can see, my style gets overriden and I don't know what to do about
it. I tried changing p_OraHideShowDisclosedSymbol but the result stayed the
same.

Can somebody help me with this?

Thanks, Simon

Re: [Trinidad] Styling icon of tr:panelAccordion

Posted by Mamallan Uthaman <ma...@oracle.com>.
Hi  Simon,

Try this:

af|panelAccordion::title-link {