Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2017/11/01 08:49:33 UTC

Content related changes needs OFBiz server restart

Hello,

I am using latest trunk and whenever I change some content rendering data
(whether in form of FTL or from ElectronicText), I have to restart the
OFBiz server to see reflected changes.

Can someone please put some more light on this?

--
Thanks and Regards,
*Suraj Khurana* | Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer

Re: Content related changes needs OFBiz server restart

Posted by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Taher,

It is occurring in both the cases whether I import electronic text data for
dataResourcceTypeId=ELECTRONIC_TEXT or I use FTL rendering from Content.

Deepak,

Thanks for the detailed description. Here
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-9922> is the ticket created
for the same.

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
And forgot to mentioned, Same applies with ElectronicText data, as if we
update ElectronicText only so it will not update the DataResource.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com