Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/03 06:42:29 UTC

Release PhotArk M2-incubating (RC0)

Please review the M2-incubating release artifacts of PhotArk.

The artifacts are available for review at:
http://people.apache.org/~lresende/photark/M2-incubating-RC0/

Please help make sure that LICENSE and NOTICE files are ok, and there
is no missing or extra jar on the LICENSE and same about notices in
the NOTICE file.

After some feedback, I'll create a new release candidate and start a
formal vote.

Thanks

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Release PhotArk M2-incubating (RC0)

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 7:59 AM, Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com> wrote:
> Another issue is that the size of
> apache-photark-1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-src.ziz is big(17 MB)..This is due to
> jars included in the photark-appengine-webapp/war/lib.

Please create a jira for this.

> README and RELEASE_NOTES files needs improvements.

Feel free to update any info to README, RELEASE_NOTES and other files..

--
Luciano Resende

Posted by Avdhesh Yadav <av...@avdheshyadav.com>.

http://www.avdheshyadav.com