Posted to users@camel.apache.org by chaij <ji...@indigoarc.com> on 2014/04/03 07:07:53 UTC

read file from classpath

Is possible to read file using Camel from classpath? This file lives in the
bundle.

I have a xml file and want to read it in using file component and then
convert it to Document.

Thanks!

Re: read file from classpath

Posted by chaij <ji...@indigoarc.com>.
It is in the same bundle.. I was able to do it like this:

			<camel:from uri="timer://loadSAMLToken?repeatCount=1" />
			<camel:setBody>
				<camel:simple>resource:classpath:cms-files/saml.xml</camel:simple>
			</camel:setBody>

Thanks!
Jin

Re: read file from classpath

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Jin,

Is the file in a different bundle? You have to add your resource bundle as a
dependency.

Hadrian

Re: read file from classpath

Posted by Gnanaguru S <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yes. You should be able to !

I think you can use Camel simple and call the file like this
classpath:resource:/path/filename.ext

Give it a shot. But go through simple component first, you will get some
idea.

Cheers
Guru