Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Pieter Ennes <li...@spam.ennes.nl> on 2007/08/24 10:31:57 UTC

Submitting scripts to jmeter server

Hi list,

We have a situation where our scripts are fairly short and need to
start frequently, so that the expense of starting up a Java
environment each time is very high compared to the actual script
execution.

Would there be any way to submit test scripts to a running jmeter
server without using Java to do the actual submission? Should I be
looking into Beanshell? Or something like PHP/Java integration?
(http://php.net/manual/en/ref.java.php)

Thanks a lot!
--
  - Pieter

Re: Submitting scripts to jmeter server

Posted by Pieter Ennes <li...@spam.ennes.nl>.
Sebb, thanks for your input. We'll see how it goes!

Pieter

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pieter Ennes <li...@spam.ennes.nl>.
Hi Sebb,