Posted to olio-user@incubator.apache.org by Prashant Srinivasan <Pr...@Sun.COM> on 2009/03/03 01:45:45 UTC

Rails fileloader.sh

Olio-rails-users,

 The fileloader assumes that it's installed in a particular location in
the $FABAN_HOME directory - and so it doesn't read the environment
variable $FABAN_HOME.

 I wish that it just relied on $FABAN_HOME,  I just pulled the File
loader out of an svn checkout, and it bombed by making a bad assumption
about $FABAN_HOME.

 One cannot run the benchmark without setting FABAN_HOME in any case . .
. so why not just use this?
 -ps

Re: Rails fileloader.sh

Posted by Prashant Srinivasan <Pr...@Sun.COM>.
Akara Sucharitakul wrote:
> FABAN_HOME is always auto-derived.

Oh, I hadn't realized that.  I always set $FABAN_HOME in my env - and I
haven't tested recently without it.
 -ps

Re: Rails fileloader.sh

Posted by Akara Sucharitakul <Ak...@Sun.COM>.
FABAN_HOME is always auto-derived. Just for testing, you can certainly